The DampFree Moisture Absorber Range is an easy way to eliminate excess moisture and musty odours, while protecting clothing and other items from damage. Less moisture in the air reduces allergens that can contribute to asthma and other respiratory problems.
Excess moisture in the air is absorbed by the non-toxic and septic safe formula of crystals which gradually dissolve. The captured moisture then falls into the included container below.
When the crystals have completely dissolved, they are no longer able to absorb any moisture and the unit can be disposed of or refilled.
A PARTNER OF THE SENSITIVE CHOICE PROGRAM
DampFree is now an approved partner of the National Asthma Council Australia and Asthma and Respiratory Foundation NZ’s Sensitive Choice program.
Keep an eye out for the Blue Butterfly symbol on our products – these have been independently assessed and approved to be allergy-aware. Keep your home fresh and free from mould with DampFree!